From Mckesson | Item #: 15004P | HCPCS: E0295
- Quiet, smooth operation, Head/Foot section adjusts electronically, Height adjusts manually
- Easy-to-transport and set up, Bed ships in two cartons
- Shaft stores under frame when unassembled
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Long Lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Pt comfort
- Heavy Duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive, easy-to-maintain
- Clip-on pendant mounts on bed rail, operate Head and Foot section simultaneously
- Half rails and full rails available in packages (PKG) or sold separately
- Satisfies applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patient weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg)
- Motor is UL Approved, Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
|Bed Height||14.96" (380mm) - 22.83" (580mm) deck height|
|Carton Shipping Weight||176 lbs. (80kg)|
|Dimensions||36" (.914m) (W) x 88" (2.24m) (L)|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) Limited Lifetime on Welds, 5|
|Weight||161 lbs. (73kg)|
|Weight Capacity||Pt. Weight 350 lbs. (158kg) Total Weight 450 lbs (|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!