From Portable Outlet
YES, the Portable Outlet can be charged in your car, using the Portable Outlet Power Supply, plugged into our 12 Volt, DC to AC 100 Watt Inverter.
Portable Outlet is proud to launch our multi-functional 12 Volt, Lighter Plug-In, 100 Watt, DC to AC Inverter to charge the Portable Outlet 155W in any vehicle. Always handy during camping/hunting trips, power outages, and anytime power is unavailable.
Simply plug the Portable Outlet Power Supply into the DC to AC inverter, just like they plug our Power Supply into their wall outlet at home. Then plug the other end into the car's 12 Volt Lighter Input. A depleted Portable Outlet will recharge in about four hours.
TURN OFF the Heated Tube and if possible turn off the Heated Humidifier to maximize life on any CPAP Battery.
The Portable Outlet 155 Watt CPAP Battery was primarily developed, because the existing 100 Watt CPAP batteries failed to power a CPAP for at least 6 to 8 hours. The Portable Outlet has been tested with the most popular brands of Auto CPAPs and we have achieved an average of 7 to 8 hours of use, with humidifiers set at the middle temperature setting, with pressures between 10cmH20 and 15cmH20 in CPAP mode. Popular Travel CPAPs achieve 12 to 14 hours of life with similar pressure settings. The Auto CPAPs we tested were connected to a water column manometer while usage was timed.
Over the past 2+ years we have received feedback from CPAP users and have learned that battery life varied in actual patient use because of the following conditions:
1) Use of a Heated Tube
2) Use of Humidifiers with varied settings
3) Use of pressure dropping modes during exhalation (C-Flex & EPR)
To maximize battery life we recommend that you turn off your heated tubing, and when possible turn down or turn off your heated humidifier and C-Flex or EPR (pressure dropping modes during exhalation).
- 155 watt rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- AC output: 110v AC 60hz/100w
- Two USB ports 5 volt 4.2 amps
- Works with all CPAPs/BiPAPs
- Does not require additional adapters to power CPAPs/BiPAPs
- Includes a Wall Charger
- Includes a Micro USB Cable
- LED power indication meter
- Meets FAA/TSA Lithium-ion Battery Standards
- Over 500 charge cycles
- Recharges in less than 4 hours
- Charge in your car with our DC to AC Inverter (sold separately)
- Size: 5” wide x 7” long x 1.5” tall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!